“My sports bra is amazing!”
Said no one, ever. And that’s why you’re here.
Enough is enough. Although a bra specifically for sports appeared in the 1970s, almost all bra designs are based on a 100-year old model. You’ve outgrown the century-old bra—and century-old notions of a woman’s place in the world. What you want is for the world, and bra technology, to catch up to you.
You’re in the right place if any of the following apply.
- think that your bra sucks. And that your sports bra sucks more.
- would rather get a bikini wax than go shopping for a sports bra.
- cringe at the amount of money you’ve shelled out for sports bras that don’t live up to their promises.
- barely have enough time to fit in a few minutes to be active, let alone deal with an annoying sports bra that won’t. come. off. after a workout (without causing a shoulder injury).
- need to wear two (or more!) sports bras to get proper support.
- are certain that a straight-jacket inspired the design of your bra.
- have wondered “What were they (the brand) thinking?!” after trying on yet another exasperating sports bra.
- haven’t ever found an ideal sports bra. Every purchase has been a compromise.
- know you deserve a sports bra that kicks ass as much as you do.
Sound familiar? If so, welcome! Now that you’ve found us, you’re half-way to sports bra Nirvana. Bravolution® has your back. And in this case, your boobs!